Sunday, November 25, 2012

Inspirational Quote...






We've spent the last couple of days slowly transforming the house from it's everyday look to that of the Christmas season. I like this slower pace of decorating. No one feels too overwhelmed or exhausted. :-) Although, if I'm being completely honest, the jumble of boxes and bins scattered throughout the house does cause me to cringe and feel a bit of.....anxiety....stress....angst...well, let's just say the clutter makes it hard for me to relax. I don't do well in a cluttered environment. It's just not how I'm wired. I can handle it for just so long before I have to tackle it and make it all go away. I figure I have another day--possibly two--before I'll do just that....tackle it. :-)

I came across this quote today and thought it to be truly inspiring:




“From my mother, I learned the value of prayer.  How to have dreams and believe I could make them come true.  I was raised to believe that God has a plan for everyone, and that seemingly random twists of fate are all a part of His plan.  My mother told me that everything in life happened for a purpose.  She said all things were part of God’s plan...even the most disheartening setbacks, and in the end, everything worked out for the best.  If something went wrong, she said, you didn't let it get you down: you stepped away from it, stepped over it, and moved on."

                                               -Ronald Reagan

I hope it speaks to your heart as much as it did mine. 

Be Blessed....

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment